Invacare Full Electric Hospital Bed (Rental) Bed Package
- $50.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
This Invacare Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience. Invacare introduced the next generation home care bed with a number of innovations. The easy-to-use hand control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. These new features are designed for home use. This is a great bed for home or assisted living facilities. The Invacare Full Electric Bed is ideal for those who are looking for an adjustable head, foot, and height at a reasonable price. Multiple mattress options to ensure the comfort and skin protection of your loved one.
Invacare Full Electric Bed
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, the compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- A quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place.
-Mattress Inluded Sapphire 1100™ by SizeWise
Sapphire 1100™ combines clinically effective low air loss with 1-in-3 alternation in a complete mattress replacement system. The alternating cycle time is adjustable from 3 to 20 minutes in increments of one minute.
Sapphire 1100 features high strength air cells that are vented to provide low air loss therapy. This keeps the patient dry and comfortable, whether in alternation or static modes of operation. The air cells rest on a covered foam safety pad for added patient protection during power outages or patient transfer. This pad is covered with material that eliminates cross contamination of bodily fluids. The quilted top cover is highly vapor permeable and completely machine washable. The entire system is portable and fits on most standard medical bed frames.
Additional features include: “Static” for stationary low air loss therapy, “Fowler” to boost seat inflation when the head is elevated, “Auto Firm” for rapid inflation and easy patient transfer, “Lockout” to maintain caregiver settings without accidental interruptions, “Low Pressure” and “Power Failure” audible / visual alarms, and “Self-Diagnostic Check” to quickly assess all switches and sensors for proper calibration and operation.
-Over the Bed Table Included